Ga naar inhoud

EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) ???

guyvt

Vraag

Ik heb net het volgende probleem gepost op de FM community - vandaar dat de tekst in t engels is.

Mijn probleem is gestart met een EXC_BAD_ACCESS crash van de FMP14 client, maar ik heb de indruk dat het zich ergens in de FMS14 installatie of machine bevindt - vandaar dat ik 'm post onder de FMS14 thread.

Zegt iemand een van onderstaande problemen iets ?

I have the following issue with FileMaker: during execution of a script FMP crashes with following exception:

Process: FileMaker Pro [3548]

Path: /Applications/FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/MacOS/FileMaker Pro

Identifier: com.filemaker.client.advanced12

Version: 14.0.4 (14.0.4)

Code Type: X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process: ??? [1]

Responsible: FileMaker Pro [3548]

User ID: 502

Date/Time: 2016-02-28 11:22:41.135 +0100

OS Version: Mac OS X 10.11.3 (15D21)

Report Version: 11

Anonymous UUID: A58A408A-9907-772B-4F90-57DA48D9AB53

Sleep/Wake UUID: C53B9962-8EBE-4605-B042-5829383DFDC1

Time Awake Since Boot: 41000 seconds

Time Since Wake: 280 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)

Exception Codes: EXC_I386_GPFLT

Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

My guess is that it has to do with the Print script step, but I am not sure.

The crash occures every time I execute the script, but all other operations in the application seem to wotk fine.

My environment:

- FileMaker Server 14.0.4.412 running on a Mac mini running OS X 10.10.5. I’m not running the OS X Server app.

- FileMaker Pro Advanced running on a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.11.3.

When digging into the problem, I see the following other issues:

1. When I try to upload a file from FileMaker Pro to the Server, I get the error “Connection Failed”. So the FMP client does not seem to be able to connect to the server.

Otherwise, opening files from that server and working with them in FMP works ok, except for the one script that causes the crash explained above.

2. I can open the FMS admin console on the server machine itself, but I cannot open the admin console on any other Mac on the network. The browser gives a “connection refused” error.

3. In the FMS admin console (on the server machine) I see that the Web Publishing Engine doesn’t stay running. I can start it from the console, bit it seems to stop after awhile. (meaning: the toggle switch is greyed out)

4. I tried starting the FMS web server manually with

sudo /Library/Filemaker\ Server/HTTPServer/bin/httpdctl

but that resulted in the error

SSLPassPhraseDialog: file '/usr/local/bin/fmsgetpasskey' does not exist

Rebooting client and server machines does not solve the issue. Not does reinstalling FMS (I start from 14.0.1 and upgrade all the way to 14.0.4a).

What should I do? Reinstall OS X and FMS from scratch?

In various posts I saw that there is a 14.0.4 full installer of FMS? Where can we download that? Would that solve the problem?

Link naar reactie

7 antwoorden op deze vraag

Aanbevolen berichten

Bon, het EXC_BAD_ACCESS probleem gaat weg als ik de Print() script step in commentaar zet. Raar, maar OK.

Het FMS Web Server probleem blijft echter. Is er iemand gekend met dit probleem ?

Verschijnselen zijn:

1. When I try to upload a file from FileMaker Pro to the Server, I get the error “Connection Failed”. So the FMP client does not seem to be able to connect to the server.

Otherwise, opening files from that server and working with them in FMP works ok, except for the one script that causes the crash explained above.

2. I can open the FMS admin console on the server machine itself, but I cannot open the admin console on any other Mac on the network. The browser gives a “connection refused” error.

3. In the FMS admin console (on the server machine) I see that the Web Server doesn’t run.

4. I tried starting the FMS web server manually with

but that resulted in the error

Link naar reactie

De namen zijn eigenlijk altijd verschillend geweest.

Het is maar sinds deze miserie dat ik FMS opnieuw geïnstalleerd heb, en de naam (FMS neemt bij installatie de computernaam over denk ik) heb behouden.

En in mijn eerst poste stond een foutje: de Web Publishing Engine werkt wel volgens de admin console, het is de Web Server die niet draait volgens de admin console.

En die proberen te starten dmv

geeft de error

Waarschijnlijk / denk ik / mogelijk omdat poort 443 door iets anders geblokkeerd wordt ??? Maar ik wete niet hoe ik dat kan testen, laat staan oplossen :-(

Link naar reactie

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Beantwoord deze vraag...

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...