Ga naar inhoud

FileMaker 16 Card Window hacks with MBS Plugin

Aanbevolen berichten

We got a new video http://www.mbsplugins.com/CardWindow.shtml for you about our latest functions for FileMaker 16. While talking to other developers at dotfmp conference in Berlin, a few developers told me about the new card window feature in FileMaker 16 lacking a few details in functionality.

A quick check showed that a plugin could of course monitor mouse clicks and trigger a script if a click is done outside a given area. The new EventMonitor.SetCardWindow function allows you to define where the card is and which script to trigger in case of a click. This script can than clear the trigger with EventMonitor.ClearCardWindow and close the card.

Please try next week the new plugin and this feature and let me know how it works for you.

Link naar reactie

Hi Christian,

Please try to post inside this MBS subforum. Some people have a problem with posts about commercial products, and some do not like posts in another language. Luckily, in this MBS subforum, nobody has a problem with it, at least I hope so.

I just removed a reply to your post that indicated rather graphically that this is a Dutch speaking forum. We do not want to annoy these guys. But I do not want them to keep you from contributing to this forum either :wink: .

As for the card window click, what details in functionality are you referring to? What I remember from the dotFMP sessions is that we initially thought that a card window would receive clicks even when in the background, just like the toolbar buttons ( we're talking MacOS here, this is not an issue in Windows ). Unfortunately this turns out not to be the case. It could be I'm talking about something completely different. Sorry if I'm going off topic then. If you happen to have a solution so a non-active window would receive a mouse click consistently on both platforms, that would be a great new functionality for the MBS plug-in.

Link naar reactie

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...